Dr. Suhrab Singh is a leading dentist in Noida with a decade of experience. He is very passionate and dedicated to excellence when it comes to providing the best dental care. Every one of his patients receives courteous, empathetic care and a complete range of services that include everything from preventive dental care to teeth straightening to dental implant tooth replacement. He treats patients of all age groups, from children to adults.
Dr. Suhrab Singh strives hard to provide comprehensive, high-quality care by offering a wide range of general, cosmetic, and restorative procedures, such as root canal treatment, dental implants, dentures, tooth extraction, sinus lift surgery, and many more. He is the founder of Neo Dental Care, a state-of-the-art facility fitted with the most advanced technology to ensure that every dental condition is treated appropriately.
He examines the patients and identifies the best course of action for enhancing their oral health, wellness, function, and appearance with cutting-edge techniques and materials. Dr. Suhrab Singh is well-known among his peers and patients as a brilliant dentist who is dedicated to lifelong learning. When you come to Neo Dental Care, you will notice his compassionate nature and commitment firsthand. All these qualities make him one of the best dentist in Noida.
Dr. Suhrab Singh - Top Dentist in Noida
- Dr. Suhrab Singh, a highly experienced and renowned dentist in Noida, did his Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) from People’s Dental Academy, Bhopal (MP).
- He then completed his MDS (Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) from People’s College of Dental Sciences & Research Centre, Peoples University, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- He has attended several workshops and hands-on courses at reputed institutes and hospitals to receive extensive training and knowledge.
- In his career spanning ten years, Dr. Suhrab Singh worked at several renowned hospitals and clinics, where he gained immense knowledge and training in different aspects of dentistry.
- He did his internship at Peoples Dental Academy, Bhopal, where he worked in various departments of the Hospital.
- Then he practised at his clinic Advanced Dental Clinic and Implant Centre at Indirapuram, Ghaziabad.
Later, he went on to work at different clinics and hospitals, including:
- Genesis Day Care and Research Center Bhopal
- Dental Officer at Red Cross Hospital
- Dr. Neeraj Anand Verma’s Dental Center, Noida as a senior consultant
- Clove Dental Pvt. Ltd., a corporate chain
- Associate Professor Department of Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics in Santosh Dental College
- Currently, he is the Head of the Dental Department, Neo Hospital, Noida. He also works as an Associate Professor in Dept. Of Endodontics, Ideas Dental College and Hospital.
Apart from this, Dr. Suhrab Singh provides dental treatment to employees of various reputed companies:
- Indian Oil
- Oil India
- Yamuna Authority
- Noida Authority
- Greater Noida Authority
- Dr. Suhrab Singh, a proficient dentist in Noida, is an expert Endodontist and Implantologist. He excels in all types of dental treatments, from simple to complex.
- He offers a wide range of procedures such as cosmetic dentistry, dental implants, orthodontics treatment, single sitting painless root canal, pediatric dentistry, laser teeth whitening, dentures, surgical extractions, etc.
- Dr. Suhrab Singh specializes in root canal treatment and has to date, performed more than 15000 procedures. His centre is the first one to introduce root canal treatment under a rubber dam. Further, he is very competent in treating failed root canals.
- Apart from this, he has several publications in national and international medical journals to his credit. This young and dynamic dentist in Noida holds multiple certifications in implantology and aesthetic dentistry.
- Dr. Suhrab Singh has attended various conferences and lectures all over the country. He is an esteemed member of the Editorial Board of Journal of Orthodontics and Endodontics (USA), EC Dental Sciences, AS Dental Sciences.
- That’s not all. Dr. Suhrab Singh has received several awards and was judged the Best Dentist in Noida by the National Quality Achievement Awards, 2020.
- American Association of Endodontists. (AAE)
- Indian Association of Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics (IACDE)
- Indian Dental Association (IDA)
- Dental Council of India
A dental implant is a permanent tooth replacement that replaces a missing tooth. A simple surgical procedure is used to insert the implant in the jaw bone. The implant supports individual crowns, bridges, or dentures.
Cosmetic or aesthetic dentistry refers to any dental treatment that improves the appearance of a smile. At Neo Dental Care, we employ a variety of techniques to enhance the appearance of your smile.
Pediatric dentistry encompasses both therapeutic and preventive procedures. It comprises examining the child's oral hygiene, observing jaw and tooth alignment, checking for oral habits, and recommending regular check-ups and preventive actions.
Dr. Suhrab Singh performs tooth extraction for several reasons, including severely infected, decayed, fractured, or very mobile tooth. It is done under local anesthesia and sometimes may need surgical intervention.
Gum disease is a silent disease since it does not cause pain in the early stages. However, if the condition continues, it can cause extensive gum and bone deterioration, resulting in tooth loss. Gum disease can be treated non-surgically, surgically, or with laser assistance.
Crowns and bridges are fixed dental restorations that replace missing or damaged teeth. The dentist uses prosthetic devices to restore your smile to its natural state. When the tooth structure is damaged or cracked, a crown is utilized and a bridge for one or more missing teeth.