Neo Dental Care, one of the best dental clinic in Noida, offers high-class dental crowns to restore your smile. It gets difficult to chew and speak when you have missing or broken teeth, which also obstructs your beautiful smile.
A complete set of attractive teeth can boost your confidence. Therefore, don't lose hope if you have a cracked or damaged tooth because a dental crown can fix it.
A broken or damaged tooth is covered or enclosed with a dental crown, also referred to as a cap, to strengthen and enhance its appearance.
If you want to find out if dental crowns are an excellent option for restoring your smile, visit Neo Dental Care right away.
To know more about dental crown treatment in Noida, continue reading this helpful article.
Overview of Dental Crowns
To cover the visible portion of a tooth that has been broken or damaged, dentists use dental crowns, which are caps shaped like teeth. The crown becomes a part of the tooth once the dentist cements it over the broken tooth.
Now, let's know,
Types of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns are available in a variety of materials. Our dentist always helps the patients choose the best dental crown after considering the tooth's position, function, the color of the surrounding teeth, and the patient's preferences.
Dental crowns are made of the following materials:
- Stainless steel
- Porcelain fused to metal
Indications for Dental Crowns
Your dentist can use a dental crown for the following purposes:
- To protect a decaying or broken tooth.
- To cover a tooth that is severely worn out or discoloured.
- Place it on top of a dental implant.
- After a root canal treatment.
- To perform a cosmetic modification.
- To cover a large filling if the insufficient tooth structure is present.
Now; let's discuss,
Steps Involved in Dental Crowns Placement
Step 1: The dentist will first numb the tooth with local anesthesia. Then, use the filling to repair the tooth to support the crown if the tooth has previously undergone a root canal procedure.
Step 2: The dentist trims the tooth to reduce its size. The dentist will then take an impression of the reduced tooth using the scanner.
Step 3: To ensure that the dental crown matches the color of the natural teeth, the dentist will use a shade card to determine the tooth's color.
Step 4: The dentist makes a temporary acrylic capping to cover the tooth. The dentist will then fix the cap using temporary cement. The temporary cap is taken off once the permanent crown is ready.
Step 5: Lastly, the dentist places the permanent crown and checks to see if it is correctly fitted to the tooth a week later. After making the necessary adjustments, it is then finalized permanently.
Cost of Dental Crown Treatment in Noida
Depending on the quality of the material used to make the crown and its durability, dental crown treatment in Noida can cost anywhere between Rs 8000 and Rs 12000. The dentist's experience, the material used, the tooth's condition, and the placement can also affect the price of dental crowns.
Additionally, the price of different dental crowns varies. Because each patient's dental crown procedure is unique, it is challenging to provide an exact price. Besides, additional procedures like root canals will increase the cost of the treatment.
Dr. Suhrab Singh, our competent dentist, strives to provide reliable, result-oriented, and inexpensive dental crown treatment in Noida.
Let's look at the,
Advantages of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns can improve oral health and cover several aesthetic dental flaws.
The dental crowns can be used to:
- Bind fractured or damaged teeth.
- Replace any fillings that are too large or worn out.
- Restore broken or damaged teeth.
- Keep the implants in place.
- Improve the appearance of teeth.
- Reshape the teeth.
- Protect the teeth after a root canal.
Crowns have the additional advantage of being strong, durable, and long-lasting.
Disadvantages of Dental Crowns
- The material of the crown might crack. The crown may need replacement if there are several cracks.
- Bacteria may enter the crown and harm the tooth if the dental cement softens.
- In some cases, using metal crowns can trigger allergies.
- It may cause gum disease if the gum beneath the surgically removed tooth is swollen or bleeding, making your teeth sensitive.
Why Choose Neo Dental Care for Dental Crown Treatment in Noida?
- At Neo Dental Care, we offer safe, high-quality, and budget-friendly dental crown treatment in Noida.
- Our team of experts recognizes that every person is unique, and we work to produce 100% of the expected results.
- Additionally, we use cutting-edge technology to provide our clients with high-quality dental services.
Schedule a consultation right away to determine whether dental crowns are an excellent option for restoring your smile.