Dental Crown Treatment in Noida
Restore your smile with dental crowns at Neo Dental Care. Missing or broken teeth not only obstruct your beautiful smile but also make chewing and speaking difficult.
A beautiful set of teeth can boost your self-esteem. So, if you have a broken or damaged tooth, don't be discouraged because it can be restored with a dental crown.
Dental crowns, also known as caps, are placed over a broken or damaged tooth to cover or enclose it to strengthen and improve its appearance. To determine if dental crowns are suitable for restoring your smile, contact our dental clinic in Noida today.
Dr. Suhrab Singh, our proficient dentist in Noida, will provide you with innovative and complete dental solutions to replace your missing or decaying teeth.
What are Dental Crowns, and How do you get them?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped cap placed over a broken or damaged tooth to cover the visible portion of the tooth. Once the dentist cements the crown over the damaged tooth, it becomes a part of the tooth.
What are the Different Kinds of Dental Crowns?
Dental crowns are available in a variety of materials. After evaluating the tooth's location, function, the colour of the surrounding teeth, and the patient's preference, our dentists always assist the patients in selecting the appropriate dental crown.
The following materials are used to create dental crowns:
- Stainless steel
- Porcelain fused to metal
Why and When are Dental Crowns Needed?
- To protect a tooth that has been decaying or fractured.
- To cover a tooth that is excessively discoloured or worn out.
- Place it on top of a dental implant.
- After a root canal procedure.
- To make a cosmetic modification.
- To cover a large filling with a crown if there isn't enough tooth structure left.
The Actual Procedure of Fixing Dental Crowns
Step 1: First, the dentist administers local anaesthesia to numb the tooth. If the tooth has previously undergone root canal treatment, the dentist uses the filling to repair the tooth to support the crown.
Step 2: Next, the dentist shaves the tooth to reduce its size. Then, the dentist uses the scanner to take an impression of the reduced tooth.
Step 3: Using a shade card, the dentist will determine the shade of the tooth to ensure that the dental crown matches the colour of the natural teeth.
Step 4: The dentist creates a temporary acrylic capping to cover the tooth. Then, the dentist uses temporary cement to fix the cap. Once the permanent crown is ready, the temporary cap is removed.
Step 5: Finally, the dentist fixes the permanent crown and evaluates it after a week to ensure that it is well-fitted on the tooth. Then, after making the necessary changes, it's done permanently.
What is the Cost of Dental Crown Treatment in Noida?
The cost of dental crown treatment in Noida ranges from Rs 8000 to Rs 12000 based on the durability and material used to produce the crown. In addition, the cost of different types of dental crowns varies. The dental crowns cost also depends on the dentist's experience, the material used, the tooth's condition, and location.
Therefore, it is difficult to give precise pricing because the dental crown procedure is tailored for each patient. Moreover, additional treatments, like root canals, will increase the cost of the treatment.
Our dentists ensure they offer the best dental crown treatment in Noida that is aesthetically pleasing, effective, and cost-efficient.
Benefits of Dental Crowns
A dental crown can help enhance oral health and also cover various cosmetic defects in the teeth. The dental crowns can be used to:
- Bind together fractured or broken teeth.
- Replace any oversize or worn-out fillings.
- Restore teeth that have been damaged or shattered.
- Maintain dental implants.
- Enhance the look of teeth (discolouration and mild alignment issues).
- Reshape the teeth.
- Protect the teeth following a root canal treatment.
- Another benefit is that crowns are long-lasting due to their durability and strength. Most people can go 5 to 15 years without needing any more work.
Drawbacks of Dental Crowns
- The crown's material may crack. If there are several cracks, the crown needs replacement.
- If the dental cement softens, bacteria can enter the crown and cause damage to the tooth.
- Metal usage may cause allergies in some cases.
- If the gum under the operated tooth is swollen or bleeding, it can lead to gum disease.
- Teeth sensitivity is a possibility.
Why Choose Neo Dental Care for Dental Crown Treatment in Noida?
- At Neo Dental Care, a renowned dental clinic in Noida, Dr. Suhrab Singh, an experienced dentist in Noida, offers safe, high-class, and cost-effective dental crown treatment in Noida.
- Our team of professionals understands that each individual is unique, and we strive to attain 100% results.
- In addition, we give high-quality services to our patients by utilizing cutting-edge technology.
Make an appointment today to see if dental crowns are an excellent choice for restoring your smile.